Tips on Staging a House
Here are some tips on the beginnings of staging a home:
- Less is more - pare down to the important pieces of furniture with a few accessories.
- Have one photo ONLY of the homeowners and one photo of their children.
- Clear everything off the kitchen countertops. Make the kitchen feel as open as possible.
-Have the windows washed to let in more light, making the home feel cleaner and well-maintained.
- Put money into things that buyers will touch, such as doorknobs, cabinet handles, rugs, curtains and flooring.
- Plant fresh flowers in a pot next to the front door.
- Ensure that the lawn is well-maintained and trees and bushes are trimmed and for the winter --SHOVEL THAT DRIVEWAY AND WALKWAY.
- Don't use scented candles or air fresheners - you never know if someone is allergic to a particulat scent or if they might find it offensive.
-Overall, try to appeal to the broadest range of buyers and you'll have a successful listing.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO HAVE A HOME STAGER COME TO YOUR HOUSE, FILL IN THE INFORMATION BELOW AND SOMEONE WILL CONTACT YOU.